The Arttus Ranch
- The Arttus Ranch is cozy and comfortable with plenty of room
to sleep 7. It has a full kitchen, a living room with a fireplace
and TV, and dining area.
- What a wonderful, beautiful, special place. Nature is at my
fingertips - the sound of the Trinity tumbling by, punctuated by
the bleats of resident goats, and the many various birdcalls. Some
rain, some sunshine, puffy white clouds and blue skies. The purple
redbud in full springtime bloom. I leave here rested, recuperated,
- Coming from far way (Germany), we looked forward to spending 2
weeks in the middle of nature. Our expectations have been more
than fulfilled. We really fell in love with the place, the house
(carefully kept, very good equipment, in particular for cooking,
the river, the sun and the stars.
- Another year of fun fishing - no catches but we had a
marvelous time. Really enjoyed staying here. Nicely equipped, and
the six of us had a fun vacation.
- Christmas in September was totally fun. Nice time was had by
all of us, seven fantastic beautiful women on our annual get-away!
The home was very comfortable and well-equipped, the house was
filled with laughter and pure good spirit.
- Nine days is not enough! Thank you so much for making your
home available to us and our dogs. We fished in the Lewiston Lake
Annual Fish Derby and won several gift certificates for local
restaurants, boat rentals, etc., which, of course, we must use
next year! Thank you again for such great accommodations and a
- The ranch is a great vacation spot for a large extended
family. The scenery is fabulous. I loved all the goats, especially
the babies. The rushing river was gorgeous. We had a great
- We had a great time on our vacation. A lot of swimming and